Monday, November 12, 2012

I will NOT love for crumbs anymore......


I dishonored myself by laying with a man who had intentions to


USE ME


Use me for Sex


Use me for Money


USE ME


Use me for a Hot Meal


Use me for Companionship


USE ME


Use me as an object , to be picked up and played with on a whim, tossed aside when bored.


Use me as arm candy to be paraded up and down the street ...smiling prettily at all those we meet.


USE ME


Use me for my problem solving skills....


Use me for love....


That's the worst.....to be used for love. Expecting, demanding, taking my love ...knowing you didn't plan on returning it.

But, you know what's worse ....knowing in the recess of one's mind.


..... where the skeletons are locked up real tight, way back there, back there with shame & doubt, a place so dark that pride or self love cannot live.


The truth lives.


I always knew.

Yet, I went along with it ...... I did it to feel whole...apart of something.


Regardless of how horrid, I wanted to belong, be  part of, be not alone......BE ONE.... even for a moment....even under false pretenses I wanted to belong.


That's my truth .....I loved whole heartedly and paid an exorbitant price .....for crumbs.


Crumbs of love.... I gave the best of me for crumbs. Tiny fragments that could fall between my fingers with the gentlest of winds.


I gave away the best and purest expression of my soul for less than nothing.


As a result, I have died and am reborn ....what was... can never be again. But, I will never love for crumbs again.


Yet, I will always commit to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment