Sunday, August 25, 2013

EGO Eradicater

Based on my last post and all that I've been experiencing, its safe to assume that I've been battling my shadow side. Rather than go down without a fight, I've been proactive in facing my inner demons.

After temporarily freaking out about the situation at work . I decided to reframe and figure out what blessings were packaged with my challenges A.K.A soul smoothing... honing sandpaper. I decided that besides letting go of my illusions of fear. My situation has uncovered my true desire to live authentically Although, I'm grateful for my job .......it isn't want I really want for myself. What I truly desire is to the freedom of working for myself - I want to write, learn about me, and inspire others in the process.
 
 
In order to strengthen my resolve, I need to be strong, hence my new work out plan focused on strength training. I went to Trader Joe's and bought unprocessed foods in order to gain mental clarity. I've been feeling really sluggish and low on energy. Therefore, need to fuel my body properly.
 
I also bought some herbs and plant based roots such as Eucalyptus, Dragon's Blood, Angelica, Lobelia, Patchouli, Peppermint, etc. and created a purification, protection from lower energies (even my own), aura strengthening, and self love bath infused with prayer, affirmations, and Psalm 91 recital, submerging myself in natures gifts has helped me to feel refreshed and nurtured.
 
 
Another important part of this conscious transformation has been meditation. I've started Debbie Ford's 21 day Consciousness cleanse. I'm only on day two but the meditations and journaling has helped me become more self aware, clearer, and allowed access to my higher self and instructions on how to proceed with this part of my evolution.
 
Finally, I bought an image candles which I've anointed with my personal success oil , infused with plant essence, prayer, invocations, crystal energy, and Reiki and burned a white candle releasing all my fears, feelings of bewilderment, phobias, and anxiety's.
 
My goal is to stay focused on me, access my higher wisdom, and tap into my greatness; as I'm fearfully and wonderfully made. I did these rituals to drive the truth into my sub conscious and edge my EGO out....I AM a trust fund baby of the universe and will be taken care of no matter what. I'm always at the right place at the right time, as a reminder to remain present.
 
I am so grateful for the outcome and hope you benefit from reading this .....Have a great week!!!!
 
 
XOXOXO
 
Shinah
 
* Be advised I'm not following any specific formal for oils, baths, etc....just following my inner guidance ...Goddess. Please follow yours there is no right or wrong way to use any of the items above, just be careful about ingesting ...research*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment